THE APEX DIFFERENCE
We consistently deliver our clients an ROI of at least 3 times our fees in cost savings.
Our Project Management Firm Commitment
Our Project Consulting Expertise and Exceptional Credentials demonstrate why we’re far above the ordinary, garden-variety project consultants or construction managers. We believe that substance matters; whether it’s subject matter expertise, credentials, project complexity or past experience. Apex Project Consulting, Inc seamlessly combines the sum of the parts to provide a powerful, concentrated and consistent project development and construction management advantage for every client.
Owner and Tenant Representation including Due Diligence, Site Planning, Lease and Work Letter Analysis, Real Estate Development, Architecture and Engineering Administration, Specialized Environments (clean rooms, chemical manufacturing, high-tech manufacturing), Best Value Purchasing (PIPS®), Contract Negotiations, Construction Cost Estimating, LEED® certification, Construction Management, Project Team Selection, Design Coordination, Furniture and Equipment Procurement Bidding and Contracting, Construction Administration, Move Management, Post Occupancy Analysis, Project Decommissioning/Restoration, Distressed Projects/Project Recovery and Forensic Troubled Project Recovery Plan Implementation.
Credentials and Specialties
- Project Management Professional®, Project Management Institute
- LEED® AP, U.S. Green Building Council
- California State Contractor License B (General)
- California State Contractor License C-10 (Electrical)
- California Real Estate Brokers Lic. 01128636
- Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt
- OSHPD/Skilled Nursing
- Land use entitlements and due diligence
- Construction contracts, lease drafting and contract administration
- Architectural, Engineering and specialty consultant administration
- Construction Management: commercial, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and distribution
- Cost controls/capital budgeting
- Best Value/performance-based purchasing and supply chain implementation
Your timing and choice of business partner are critical. The earlier we get started with you in the process, the greater your savings and the more we can reduce your risks.
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- San Rafael, CA